The KeyUser Academy training targets employees who provide technical support to their colleagues during the roll-out of Q.wiki. To do so, they acquire a deep technical understanding of Q.wiki and learn how to manage the system.
Content of KeyUser training
Day 1: 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
On the agenda: Technical understanding of Q.wiki
- Rights management
- Release workflow
- File attachments
- Tools and KeyUser tools
- Other settings
Day 2: 8:00 am - 12:00 noon
On the agenda: Other applications and configuration options in Q.wiki
- Metadata and search pages
- Other applications
- Overview of configuration options
- Outlook on future applications
- Open Q&A session
We intensively train attendees on the technicalities of Q.wiki and convey typical requirements to the KeyUser. This makes them a central contact point within the enterprise who can answer user queries regarding Q.wiki as First Level Support.
We comprehensively expand the participants' competencies on how to work with Q.wiki and apply these directly, hands-on. Moreover, we empower participants to configure Q.wiki together with our service team.
- Duration: 8 hours
To simplify the arrival and departure, training times have been scheduled to start at lunch time on the first day and end at lunch time of the following day.
- Costs per person: €399
Travel expenses and accommodation are for the participants. Following the confirmation of registration, we will send you budget-friendly accommodation options.
- Possible venues: Aachen and southern Germany
- Number of attendees: maximum 10 people
- Are refreshments and snacks provided during the training?
Yes. Beverages, snacks and lunch are included in the costs.
- Do I need certain skills to participate in the KeyUser training?
Yes. To participate in the KeyUser training you should master basic Q.wiki functionalities.
- Is the KeyUser training also relevant for users of Q.wiki Multisite?
Possibly. The KeyUser training only generally touches on Q.wiki Multisite. To cater to customer-specific requirements we recommend a one-on-one consultation in addition.
- Is the KeyUser training also valuable for existing KeyUsers?
Possibly. The KeyUser training specifically targets new or imminent KeyUsers. KeyUsers who previously attended a seminar may brush up on their knowledge and exchange experiences with other KeyUsers.
- Will KeyUsers be able to independently configure after the seminar?
No, KeyUsers will only be able to perform simple configurations independently. During the KeyUser training we will introduce you to all configuration options and restrictions of Q.wiki. Based on this knowledge you should be able to align Q.wiki specifically with your requirements.
Apart from very simple adjustments we expressly recommend performing specific configuration set-ups together with our service team. This is how you ensure that changes can be updated and function accurately.
- In which languages is the training offered?
Unfortunately we can excluseviely offer our public trainings in German. Please contact your consultant for an individual training in English.
* We reserve the right to cancel scheduled training at short notice if the minimum number of participants has not been reached.