Sharing and using information to create success: pool your employees' knowledge in one central software. With an interactive management system built on Q.wiki you will catalogue both process knowledge and unstructured expertise, making it accessible for your whole team. Our competent advice will empower your technically and methodologically lightweight knowledge management, as required under ISO 9001.
In hands-on workshops we introduce you to tried and tested tools for sustainable knowledge management and move to use them without delay. Our consultants help you to
- pro-actively incorporate all employees into knowledge management.
- capture and manage unstructured knowledge.
- identify and separate individual knowledge categories.
- locate knowledge down the line.
At a glance: knowledge management consultation module
Pool your employees' knowledge with Q.wiki at one central location – systematically, and easy to find for all. Enjoy professional support from our consultants during the technical and organisational implementation: We curate knowledge categories for your company on relevant topics. Together we will devise specific categories and filter options based on which you can reliably locate content – across all categories.
- the basics of knowledge management
- analysis of existing knowledge landscape
- definition of first knowledge categories
- specification of curated categories and filter options
- Managers launch hands-on into the topic of knowledge management. We empower you to catalogue unstructured information together with your team into dynamic knowledge categories.
- Knowledge bearers benefit clearly from separate knowledge categories. We show you how knowledge bearers become knowledge sharers with minimum effort, and how to tap the information of your colleagues.
- We schedule and customise in-house training (12 hrs.) with your project team. The solution that we jointly develop is applied directly on location in Q.wiki (2 hrs.).