From Low-Code to No-Code: Digitalise in-company process flows without any programming skills using Workflow Generator in Q.wiki. Thanks to the modular system with intuitive user interface, process owners and their teams autonomously design digital forms, workflows and overviews – the development of web-based applications thus lies in the hands of the individual knowledge bearers. When headed for a new phase within the digital era our consultants are by your side offering qualified support.
Our hands-on consultation module empowers you to digitally map business processes independently. Our consultants show you
- which business processes are best digitalised using Workflow Generator.
- how to ready processes for digitalisation.
- how to digitalise a process.
At a glance: process digitalisation consultation module
No paper, no problem – advance your processes and digitalise them using Workflow Generator! We offer advice for all your technical and methodological questions.
- Selecting and readying processes of your choice
- Mapping workflows
- Form design
- Authorisation conceptualisation
- Dynamic overview page designs
- Hands-on: how to design your first application
- Managers and IT experts receive a practical induction into decentralised no-code digitalisation. We will show you how to use valuable resources of your IT departments with great care while clearly accelerating your process flows.
- Process owners and their teams capitalise on the possibility to independently digitalise business processes. We show you how to ready a process and convert it into a digital workflow – no programming skills necessary.
- We schedule and customise in-house training (16 hrs.) with your project team. You conveniently partake on location.
- Our Academy training (8 hrs.) held in Aachen or Munich will see you engage in an exchange with up to 20 participants from different enterprises.