Get an overview of new features, optimizations and fixed bugs with our release notes:
New from September 2, 2021
New from June 10, 2021
New from May 12, 2021
New from March 2, 2021
New from February 15, 2021
New from November 20, 2020
New from September 10, 2020
New from July 6, 2020
New from April 27, 2020
New from March 2, 2020
New from January 6, 2020
Which release is my company currently using?
You can easily check this by yourself in your management system:
- Visit the start page in your system.
- Click on the tab "About Q.wiki" in the middle of the lower edge of the screen.
- At the top you will find the information about your release.
What is the difference between a Major Release and a Minor Release?
To perfectly map your requirements, we continuously advance Q.wiki: Major Releases are scheduled at a two-year cycle, and Minor Releases go out every six weeks. The latest Major Release also always covers support for the past six Minor Releases. The last Minor Release becomes a Long-Time-Stable (LTS) Release which we support for 12 months after the following Major Release went out.
- include breakthrough technical or functional updates and extensions for Q.wiki
- include bug fixes, smaller innovations and enhanced configuration options for Q.wiki
My release is no longer supported. What can I do?
We will gladly update your Q.wiki to the latest version! Please contact our customer support.