The Risk Management Academy training targets employees at your enterprise that specifically work in risk management in connection with an ISO 9001:2015 certification. Together with other risk owners we will familiarise them with the risk application in Q.wiki.
Content of risk management training
Day 1: 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
On the agenda: Risk management and technical implementation in Q.wiki
- Induction into risk management
- Hands-on training
Day 2: 8:00 am - 12:00 noon
On the agenda: Risk analysis and evaluation
- How to roll-out risk management in business
- Open Q&A session
We will teach participants important risk management basics and empower them to map and manage opportunities and risks in compliance with ISO 9001 in Q.wiki. They interactively roll-out risk management within your enterprise in an active management system.
With hands-on training and theoretical input we familiarise attendees with the application for risk management in Q.wiki. We teach both the necessary technical understanding and the operational handling of business risks.
- Duration: 8 hours
To simplify the arrival and departure, training times have been scheduled to start at lunch time on the first day and end at lunch time of the following day.
- Costs per person: €399
Travel expenses and accommodation are for the participants. Following the confirmation of registration, we will send you budget-friendly accommodation options.
- Possible venues: Aachen and southern Germany
- Number of attendees: maximum 10 people
- Are refreshments and snacks provided during the training?
Yes. Beverages, snacks and lunch are included in the costs.
- Do I need certain skills to participate in the risk management training?
No. Risk management training is suitable for both novice and seasoned risk managers.
- The risk management application is not installed in my Q.wiki. Does it still make sense for me to participate in risk management training?
No. Risk management training exclusively targets customers that use the risk management application.
- Can I have the risk management application installed before I participate in the training?
Yes, with a 4-6 weeks' lead time. Simply contact your consultant.
- In which languages is the training offered?
Unfortunately we can excluseviely offer our public trainings in German. Please contact our consultants for an individual training in English.
* We reserve the right to cancel scheduled training at short notice if the minimum number of participants has not been reached.