Our Workflow Generator Academy training introduces the key user to the Workflow Management System in Q.wiki. Without any programming skills whatsoever you will learn how to digitalise your first in-company process flows and make them executable. Workflow Generator is currently available with Q.wiki Enterprise only.
Content of Workflow Generator training
Day 1: 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
On the agenda: Basic principles of Workflow Generator
- Induction into Workflow Generator
- How to conceptualise a workflow
Day 2: 8:00 am - 12:00 noon
On the agenda: How to create digital workflows
- Digitalising a workflow
- More Workflow Generator steps
- Open Q&A session
We empower participants to independently personalise applications in Q.wiki. This will enable them to digitally map any workflow later and further accelerate processes ranging from requests for holidays to read receipts.
Focusing on practice, training follows the path from documented process step to complete digital workflow. Together with KeyUsers of other enterprises you will learn more about the many possibilities Workflow Generator offers.
- Duration: 8 hours
To simplify the arrival and departure, training times have been scheduled to start at lunch time on the first day and end at lunch time of the following day.
- Costs per person: €399
Travel expenses and accommodation are for the participants. Following the confirmation of registration, we will send you budget-friendly accommodation options.
- Possible venues: Aachen and southern Germany
- Number of attendees: maximum 10 people
- Are refreshments and snacks provided during the training?
Yes. Beverages, snacks and lunch are included in the costs.
- Do I need certain skills to participate in the Workflow Generator training?
Yes. Workflow Generator training builds on what was learned during KeyUser training.
- Workflow Generator is not installed in my Q.wiki. Does it still make sense for me to participate in the training?
Yes. If the Workflow Generator application has not yet been integrated or if your system has not yet upgraded to version 4.21.0 you can simply work with a trial system during training. Content that you generated can be imported into your Q.wiki following an update.
- Can I have the Workflow Generator installed before I participate in the training?
Yes, with a 4-6 weeks' lead time. Simply contact your consultant.
- In which languages is the training offered?
Unfortunately we can excluseviely offer our public trainings in German. Please contact your consultant for an individual training in English.
* We reserve the right to cancel scheduled training at short notice if the minimum number of participants has not been reached.