Does my Q.wiki need maintenance?
What do I have to consider during maintenance?
I would like to perform maintenance!
Where can I find the latest release notes?
- go to Release Notes
- look for the "Released for Enterprise" notice
Which release is my company currently using?
You can easily look this up yourself in your management system:
- Call the home page in your system.
- Click on the "About Q.wiki" tab in the middle of the bottom of the screen.
- Here you will find the information about your release at the top.
Your system is not yet up to date?
- We will be happy to update your Q.wiki to the latest version. Make an appointment directly for your maintenance and use the latest features of Q.wiki!
Please ensure the following before maintenance:
- access via remote connection, VPN or TeamViewer
- SSH access (via Putty) to your Q.wiki server
- the internet connection of the Q.wiki server to the outside world
- During maintenance, you can continue to use your existing system for reading – you can only edit your content again after maintenance.
- After maintenance, your new Q.wiki goes live immediately, no acceptance is required. Errors can be reported as usual via the support.
- We book the time spent on maintenance in your service project. You will find more detailed information on this in your software and maintenance contract.
Pay in advance and save money!
We trade planning security for reliable service at reduced prices. If you book and pay for maintenance times in advance, we will thank you with a discount on every billed minute!