lead to success!
Q.wiki is the ideal tool for collaborative corporate organisation.
The Q.wiki concept combines the three diciplines of process-,
quality- and knowledge management.
Find out more!
„For me as a QM manager, it would be great if employees didn’t regard our QM system as a tedious duty.“
Q.wiki has a highly motivating effect and helps the daily working life of each colleague. That way, working together becomes much easier for everyone.
„As an IT manager, I find scalability and future reliability very important!“
Q.wiki provides both. It is also multilingual and requires few resources - and that’s just the start.
„As a businessman, I often want more commitment from my employees.“
Q.wiki encourages a paradigm change. Participation, self-optimisation and plenty of new fuel for your corporate engine are only three of the many effects...
Q.wiki stands for collaborative corporate organisation!
Q.wiki is the place where a company’s processes are documented transparently, where each employee contributes his/her knowledge and where the company is developed further together.
With Q.wiki you manage
- Processes and specifications
- Auditing and measures
- Workflows and protocols
- Projects and tasks
With Q.wiki you achieve
- Stable processes and clear responsibilities
- Consistent use of employee knowledge
- Sustainable and participative corporate management
- Minimum documentation effort, maximum effectiveness
- Reduced search and query times
Q.wiki impresses with
- Intuitive process modelling
- Individual approval workflows
- Automated document management
- Intelligent information flow concept
- Automatic allocation of topics to standards e.g. in accordance with ISO 9001
- State of the art search technology
- Individual rights management